When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
• Your IP address
• Your contact information and email address
• Your telephone number
• Your first name, last name
• Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website (cookies).
• Your location.
• Your company information
• Other information such as interests and preferences.
The Company may use Data for the following purposes:
• To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting.
• To better understand your needs.
• To improve our services and products.
• To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research.
• To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences.
• To connect with you for commercial proposals.
You directly provide us with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
• Use the contact form.
• Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
• Use or view our website via your browser's cookies.
Our Company securely stores your data online with SendinBlue, a simplified joint stock company, registered with the Paris Trade and Companies Register under number 498 019 298 and whose registered office is located at 55 rue d’Amsterdam, 75008 Paris, France. The security precautions taken by SendinBlue can be consult in the following website Privacy Policiy Personal Data Protection: https://www.sendinblue.com/legal/privacypolicy/
Our Company will keep your data for one year. Once this time period has expired, we will delete your data from the database.
Reflora Initiative would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access - You have the right to request with us for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
The right to rectification - You have the right to request that Reflora Initiative corrects any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Reflora Initiative to complete information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure - You have the right to request that Reflora Initiative erases your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing - You have the right to request that Reflora Initiative restricts the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing - You have the right to object to Reflora Initiative’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability - You have the right to request that Reflora Initiative transfers the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, 3/4 under certain conditions
Reflora Initiative is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. Reflora Initiative has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
The data we collect by using cookies is used to customize our website to your needs. After we use the data for statistical analysis, the data is completely removed from our systems. Please note that cookies don't allow us to gain control of your computer in any way. They are strictly used to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not so that we can provide a better experience for you.
If you want to disable cookies, you can do it by accessing the settings of your internet browser.
– Email us at:
– Or write to us at: Reflora Initiative LDA, Registered office at: Avenida Cidade de Leon - Ed. Brigantia Ecopark, Número 506, Bragança, na freguesia de Sé, Santa Maria e Meixedo, concelho de Bragança